When you participate in, access or sign up to any of Transitions’ services, activities or online content, such as newsletters, telephone or text or social media we may receive personal information about you. This can consist of personal identifying information such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone/fax number, date of birth or place of work, country of origin, immigration status depending on the activity.
By submitting your details, you enable Transitions to provide you with the services, activities or online content you receive.
Please note that sometimes we will require you to provide additional personal information, and sometimes sensitive personal information in order to provide a service, activity or that meets your needs. When we do this we will provide further information as to why we are collecting your information and how we will use it.
We will use your personal information for a number of purposes including the following:
- to provide our services, activities or online content and to deal with your requests and enquiries
- to provide you with information about our services, activities or online content; and
- to analyse and improve the services offered by Transitions
Where we intend to use your personal information for any other purposes, we will notify you first. You may withhold or withdraw your consent for the use of your personal information for purposes other than those listed above by making a request to the Quality Standards and Evaluations director. This may mean that you are no longer able to participate in Transitions’ service.
Transitions may contact you:
- in relation to any service or activity you have signed up for in order to ensure that we can deliver the services to you;
- where you have opted to receive further correspondence;
- to invite you to participate in surveys about Transitions’ services (participation is always voluntary)