Who we help

We assist refugee degree qualified professionals living in London who specialise in roles related to engineering and business services, such civil, electrical, mechanical engineers, project managers, design and site engineers, architects, accountants, business development professionals, marketing and data professionals.

We seek to assist you find work in the field of your experience. But we can’t retrain or re-educate you if you want to change professions.

What you need

You must:

  • be able to prove your Immigration status and right to work
  • have at least ESOL level 2 Business English - confirmed with us by doing a written test and a spoken interview
  • have a relevant graduate degree or equivalent, and have significant and specific occupational experience
  • live in London and have been in the UK for less than 6 years

If your circumstances are different to this, you can get support from other organisations.

What we provide

We offer information, advice and guidance:

  1. Build your profile - we help you create a UK standard CV and skills portfolio.
  2. Match your skills to a role - we find organisations that need your skills.
  3. Get a paid internship - we'll do our best to broker a 3 to 6 month internship in your profession - in this case, you’d be paid the London Living Wage.
  4. Find a long term position - after internships, 70% of our interns are retained by the employer. Most other interns go on to find relevant jobs.

The relevant UK experience from an internship helps the journey back into longterm employment. If you don’t immediately get relevant employment, we will continue to support you until you do, if you wish.

Apply now

Any submissions are treated in line with our Data Protection Policy